Thursday, April 23, 2009

Make Your Own Exercise Mat

After many months .. My personal blog

returned to where he wrote as a patient, I really liked this blog, but go to another (with the queers of the Nalgásticos), and therefore no longer I came to write something to revive my old glories. Let

súpermegaresumido tell them everything so ...

The Nalgásticos going well, we received about 400 visits a day, we are on the 100,000 views of our blog and we have about 3,000 comments. You know, the Kodama or postea, sorry dude.

I have become addicted to 3 things, the Arizona Sandia's Kisses and Facebook, look for me and make crumbs, my username is afo nuombre Mar-Ban.

I still love my friend, well, I'm not in love, no more desire,: P, ok ... No.

The film has not surprised me the last good movie I said, I will mourn, I think it was The Departed. Gran Torino is enormous.

And I will go to study film, so, good for and all thing.

ahhhhhhhhh and still just as sexy, Take it ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment