Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Smelly Cheerleading Socks

vampire movies Ads: The Dream Is Real!

God! and missing 1 day and 10 hours for the premiere official Inception


I think I'll die if you do not publish the release date for DR ... On second thought, death would not be a logical solution. Rather, commit one-or several, depending on my level of caffeine at the time-killing with a disposable plastic spoon ...

Well, as it has to do with the post, I found surfie by war "these wonderful" Ads "giant size, the new little baby to Christopher Nolan: Inception.

Here you go:




What a way to advertise with Cris and his small team, huh?

As I write, Inception sits on a 90%
Rotten Tomatoes
,
for which páginita know is, they know that it is too ... 44 positive and 6 negative reviews, and the verdict is: "Smart, Innovative, and thrilling, Inception That is rare summer blockbuster That Succeeds viscerally as well as intellectually"

Inception predicts boxoffice will debut weekend of $ 60M ... I expect more for the good of us all lovers of good movies, because if we get along joliu 'these days just are adaptations, reboots, remakes, franchises in the past were famous, economically speaking, the re- pull-eghm 27 years later .. someone said Tron? - well ... or movies but will continue to fund the part 7 ...
(Saw you hear me!?)

Please anywhere in the world where you are now, but you do not know dick or English, please, I repeat, please go see this movie more than once ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment