Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Free Salieri Film Streaming

My top 7: Inception



ok, ok, ok ... Not that I'm a fan of the genre or anything, but considering that this thing is all the rage, that until Big Will AKA Will Smith, will produce and star in one, I am forced to put my movie Top 7 Vampires ... eee ... if you're hoping for a Twilight or any of its sequels on the list, you can leave the post now or continue reading and learning from vampire movies (twilight = Mexican novel)

Without much preamble, nor intend to go counting down, so not for Cardiac


1) Bakjwi (Thirst)

A film full of ethical ambiguities, complex characters, tragedy, black humor and above all a beautiful film work. Without a doubt, the best vampire movie I've seen.

2) Lat den Ratte Komma In (Let the Right One In):

frighteningly tender. This is how you describe this movie. Quite original. A brilliant narrative amoral, a visual spectacle and especially terrifying atmosphere.

3) Bram Stoker's Dracula:

I really wanted this to be my # 1, but if they have the chance to see both up and understand why I gave the place 3. Without doubt the best role of Gary Oldman, to date. So, I find it hard to see any representation of Dracula, after this film (point).

4) Shadow of the Vampire:

John Malkovich and Willem Dafoe in a vampire movie?! = Epic! Absorbing, frightening and funny.

5) Near Dark (1987):

The film premiered Kathryn Bigelow, director. This film is well written and directed, located in the Old West (I know, it sounds like: a cowboy vampires). Subtly immerses you in the veil of the night to show everything from their perspective. Dark, bloody and above all stylish.

6) The Reflecting Skin:

vampire film I always dreamed of!

7) The Lost Boys (1987):

is incredible that this movie by Joel Schumacher. A great mix of comedy and horror intersante SETI in the 80's. Definitely a classic.

Honorable mention (there is always an honorable mention): Salem's Lot (1979):

was launched to the TV at the time, and it is great for its effects or extreme violence, but in its atmosphere. An incredible experience.

You know, this was my top 7 of vampire movies, sorry to those waiting game (eghm ... Underworld, Blade?) Or Mexican: Twilight heard there? ... This film really is.

who have something to add, leave your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment