Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blood Tinged Ewcm After Ovulation

PASOLINI, A RABBI NERA DI POETRY READING NEL PETT


The title of this entry belongs to a verse of a poem by Pier Paolo Pasolini, "Frammento alla morte", belonging to the religion of poems mio tempo (1961). The interspersed as it is, in Italian, in a poem (truncated column) that appears at the beginning of my poems Landscape from sleep, I edited two years ago. They said I

Originating from the desolate landscape of the living, comes a voice
sullen light of puberty,
from rabbia di poesia nel petto .

Pasolini's work, his poetry has been, is, in my biography reader, something strangely need arises unexpectedly in my desire and every time I turn her, feel her destiny, her innate strength, pure, the vitality of its cry. I read and reread his poems as food, now mirrors, once tangled paths, always civil and human ways of saying and ask the city to make me more and more human.
in this blog I will give samples of my passion pasoliniana. Today I present a translation of his poem, "Supplice a mia madre" and add a special video which includes the reading of the poem did Pasolini himself. United voice to the images of his film "Mamma Roma."


APPEAL TO MY MOTHER

is difficult to say this in words of a child whose heart
who resembled me very little.

You are the one in the world who knows, my heart,
this has always been, before any other love.

why I say it is horrible to know:
is in your same grace that gives rise to my distress.

're irreplaceable. So is doomed to loneliness
life you gave me.

I do not want to be alone. I have an endless hunger for love, Love
soulless bodies.

For the soul is in you, you,
but you are my mother and your love is my slavery

slave children have spent this way
high irremediable, a huge commitment.

was the only way to feel life,
the only color, the only way: now it's over.

survived: it is the confusion of a life reborn
beyond reason.

I beg you, oh, I beg you: do not want to die.
I'm here alone with you in the future in April.



0 comments:

Post a Comment