Sunday, August 1, 2010

Indian Saree Blouse Carting

Magic

anyone believe in love at first sight?; The truth I did not believe until I met this beauty :


... I know, I know: How can you not love?

{thanks to GSM Arena to have the photos posted ... I avoided the hassle of taking them jejejeje}

But when I used it I fell in love, and like any beautiful relationship improves with time. Thanks to Anro and applications that can integrate this system, make the cell even more interesting. In truth, the one with the opportunity to buy any smartphone with Android, you should try. It's another level.

Blackberry, iPhone is overrated. I've always said, but nobody paid any attention, t
Google enia come to show the world = p . Nokia "{my favorite brand?} Will have to wait a while before I go home. HTC and Google, dien the stick. No doubt. Here are the specs of the HTC Magic in case anyone is curious

I think I can rest assured of not having the Google Nexus One, because this baby if I'm going to have a fun time. For starters, I have Rooted, I installed Android v2.2, which adds greatly to the team, although he does not come to work but with Android v1.6, but I'm trying jejejeje

... and like I say: The cell phone I always dreamed of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment