Monday, November 8, 2010

What Are Some Good Basketball Drills

declining Customs: Christmas

The other day while coming from the supermarket, buying our bread each week: Pampers for children, milk for children, Whisky ... (Or, not for children) a man tasit, very nice by the way because I took RD $ 20.00 on the price as OFTEN DID NOT return my pair, which is a modern custom with the damned .. For is that nothing came the burglar good man, reflecting as they have been losing the customs of Christmas year after year, the issue is so strong that we are in November and pa 'prune senti'la "brisita" Christmas must rozarnos a Cyclone-Thomas-and their side effects. Before one since August was making plans for new year, broadcasters and TV channels started the countdown of days left for the new year, and one was threatening the carajitos pa to be good, but holy clo 'not would leave "kings" Heh!, now you will say that to a child and says that what Dove thy will veni me with that?; best gift to my e aparécete a BB I or a PS3 (ay children so cute until they learn to ask); co-workers were organizing an angel, tells me the thief lord. I remember the last angel in which I participated, "he adds," I play the ma 'ugly and the worst group gave pa' high. And I gave her a very expensive collection of fragrances by Carolina Herrera, with 6 flavors in bottles small sample, I reserve 'RD $ 1,800.00, I imagine how expensive it was, to RD $ 300.00 c/u- and she gives a dry foot cream 'and maltratao' ... I say to you. Graciadio already in the base do not fuck with that shit. To which I told him that the gift I found it very convenient for their daily work and then heard the crickets and MacOS for a while during the trip. After the abysmal silence, I realized that the tasit did not like my comment and asked: What would you like you got for a gift exchange?; ROMO! "Answers" or quéseyo, a game or half Boxel 'or hata' a white patent leather shoe, I have not, women do not have creativity (and see) ... is the friend with the theme of Christmas: I do not even see you 'I screwed Tirap' it, I tell you is that the government banned them and tells me that even the president is against Christmas ... is true, "I say" I do not see the streets decorated with little light 'because it degraciao' energy company now take him prisoner to one if he steals the lu ', and how the devil let' to decorate 'it' in the street or albole vamo to fill it with light bulb wire lu Christmas to you both gutta to carajito?; tell me how I'm going to put a albolo AEntry 'e' Ladrone home when they see a prisoner and a pod is a ta believe in good and clean it up?!; the pod ta 'so bad that now I find one nine days in any lao pa in December, so take advantage of the double-pa' the cat 'funeral, the stew for dinner on 24 and they hold that as of mourning pa baby does not really and you do not have a cello. See for example because my doblesueldo. I did not get paid and now he repaltió to the collector, 'and you get paid double wages? Ute Yes I ask, 'I see so I'm tasit thief, but I'm Indutrial graduao Engineer' of the national evangelical univelsida and I have a bottle in the gobielno, the secretariat of the woman ... and you wonder, not evangelical, but there was that the title came to me ma 'cheap. And that levees that race in that univelsida gave it, but I esigía my title said "Engineer" and you know ute.
*
or
k
and
and
*
But na, to ute 'saw that 24 repaltidera tobacco the dinner between the neighbor. The street looked like a holmiguero. People taking a home plate for the other and reperpero. It acuelda?; Yes "I answer now I say to my mujel: Bring a fellow who with fellow loan insurance. And the 'gift'?; To me na I do not give gifts. I want EFET. E'ma, when sent a Christmas card to one of my relatives in NY, I put the data in my account popular. When I go to internet banking, if you do not see na, and I know whom I have not welcomed the first day.
The pod ta hard boss ta hard. Ete 'gobielno said he would end poverty, and actually doing a little step slow ta, killing the poor from hunger. A gallon of ga 'Cueto RD $ 86.50 to date. Fancy me that I have the car with ga ', the other day I had to take the tank to the kitchen because I had no pa mujel check, and then I sent him a Chinese Picapoll pa horse that she and carajito comierda. Last year I bought a tree and had to sell the ornaments went out to mow pa dinner. To 'it for the fucking ta carajito wanted a tree. A gadfly on carríjole pussy boy ....


And Christmas song?; Now it sounds and 'the holy breaker. And no longer 'old year, nor did I want Christmas baby' ... clear, cuelno sticking to women, pa got the classroom and etrena clothing, one that can not Give it 'has to be mario and give good understanding ... imagine.


certainly hard as pod ta says thief tasit. We are in November and is not moving at all. And who does not want the thing ... ta be going in 2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment