Monday, July 7, 2008

Bbw Nadine Jansen Tied Up

Musicians

Last week I went to see Agent 86 Cinépolis, but walked angry that day, I did not feel anything and maybe I got to see Death Sentence, alone, was long time since I went to movies alone, but I really enjoy the experience.

Nick Hume (Kevin Bacon) is an insurance executive, has a beautiful wife and 2 children, her life is perfect, but a bad twist of fate snatched him to his eldest son, when a gang member is murdered in front of him to be part of a criminal gang, Nick will bring justice into their own hands and turn into something that is not to to avenge the death of his son.

I'm not a fan of Kevin Bacon, but I liked this movie, I cried 2 times, no stains, should be well screwed up losing a child, and despair that Bacon gave me, I had no time to mourn a movie.
I bored in no time, had time not seen a movie that bored me nothing, so I went from The Departed.


violence is great, reminded me to a violent history, it looks so real, the last scene is going to remember much of Taxi Driver, you'll see, there is a scene where Hume to exorcise his demons, Travis-style shaves, a great scene that certainly made me smile.

They are highly recommend, will not be bored and violence is very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment