Monday, July 21, 2008

Jordan Cleat Signature

Hancock Hellboy II: The Golden Army Poster


Last week I saw The Golden Army, I can tell, I like more the first, but no more than Batman, no one comes to Batman, at least not this year, is on par with Wall-E (for me), I must say that Del Toro has become one of my favorite directors (after I do a Top Five of my favorite directors, but that's another time), not only for the high quality that makes his works (I feel that Hellboy is one of the most personal), but by the number of monsters, has a puny imagination, very mop, The Faun and The Angel of Death are 2 of my favorite monster movies, Del Toro is a monster, an exile, like many of its creatures, and that makes it so special, this Hyde (Del Toro) will lead to a colossal next year (The Hobbit).

The special effects are very good, looks like a production of 100 million, when in fact it is 75, and told them that the monsters are cool? What kicks the queues Golden Army? I think so, the god of the forest has a rather annoying message, a context that something, we often monstrous, terrible, unique, something beautiful is that appearances can be deceiving, a lot.

Ron Pearlman is Hellboy, Doug Jones Abe Sapien and Selma have not convinced me, but the beggar is very rich.

The script is simple, Prince Nuada wants to regain power on earth, to destroy to humans and return to rule the lands that were of Elves, for it needs the Golden Army, and only the Bureau of Paranormal Research will stop them.

Del Toro does, there are many moments that I think are very personal, many times we passed and passed very well, I was amazed, but demons Hellboy, had to get a bat.

See it, now, Del Toro does an excellent job, not the Pan's Labyrinth, but gets its way, a beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment